We have enhanced our protocols to adhere to, or exceed, health and safety guidelines including:
- Proof of full vaccination* is required for all attendees aged 12+. Please note:
- Children under the age of 12 are not required to show proof of vaccine and are permitted to attend the event accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent or guardian
- All attendees 12 years of age or older must provide a piece of valid government-issued ID and present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or valid COVID-19 vaccination medical exemption documentation
- *World Health Organization approved COVID-19 vaccine or combination of approved vaccines, received at least 14 days prior to the date of the event
- Mandatory face-masks
- Health Check Questionnaire
- Sanitization stations
- Limited event capacity with physical distancing
- Contact tracing
Rogers Hometown Hockey is excited to hit the road for its 8th season, touring across Canada bringing the excitement of the NHL® to communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast. We will arrive in each community for a 3-day outdoor celebration of hockey that includes interactive hockey experiences, Augmented Reality (AR), live entertainment, NHL ® alumni meet & greets, free food, partner experiences and much more. The weekend concludes with a live Sportsnet NHL® broadcast on Monday night featuring Ron MacLean and Tara Slone.
See the TOUR STOPS page on this website to reserve your free tickets today!
The tickets are FREE, but you need to register for yourself and any members of your household. Please click here to find an event near you. Only one registration is needed per household. We will ask how many people will be attending, and you will be emailed a digital ticket to present at the gate for entry. You will also need to complete a health check questionnaire on behalf of your household on the day of the event. Timed ticket windows will be offered when you register your ticket.
We are setting capacity limits based on government guidelines to ensure you are comfortable and can maintain physical distancing at the festival.
Yes! Our outdoor festival is perfect for the whole family, with activities, entertainment, NHL® alumni, free giveaways, and more!
Here are a few helpful reminders on what to bring with you to the event:
- Bring your mobile device to scan your digital ticket to access the event, complete the Health Check Questionnaire, and to make the most of our on-site digital experiences.
- Dress for the weather as the festival is entirely outdoors and is rain or shine, hot or cold.
- A face mask is required for entry to the festival.
- We recommend you or your kids bring a hockey stick for some of the hockey activities, such as our community rink.
Yes. The festival will go on rain or shine, so please dress according to the weather.
Saturday and Sunday will feature our full Rogers Hometown Hockey festival which includes stage entertainment, NHL® alumni, interactive experiences, free food, and more.
Monday features our Rogers Hometown Hockey viewing party with a live Sportsnet NHL® broadcast from your community, hosted by Ron MacLean and Tara Slone. A limited number of attendees can join our viewing party and show their community pride live on TV! Sign up now to guarantee a spot!
Depending on the community, we may offer specific time slots when you reserve your ticket. You will be prompted to select the time slot(s) you wish to attend. You can reserve times on each day of the Rogers Hometown Hockey event subject to availability.